What it's like:
- Easy to mix in smoothies, coffee, tea, oatmeal
- Creamy and neutral tasting
- Boost your smoothie or morning coffee with MCT and collagen
Use it In:
- Smoothies, coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- Soups, sauces, curries, and puddings
- Sustainably sourced Marine Collagen Peptides
- MCT Oil (C8:C10)
- Prebiotic Acacia Fiber
Enhance your coffee or other tasty beverages and treats with our non-dairy creamer. Lovingly crafted with a blend of marine collagen peptides and MCT Oil powder to provide the energy and protein you need.
Bags are 100% compostable!
Take time, sit and reflect. Be in this moment. Have a Sun Under the Sea moment.
Benefits of MCT Oil Powder
MCTs are bundles of good fats that are a quick, effective, and efficient way to get energy to your brain and body.
- Mental clarity
- Mind/body energy
- Feeling fuller longer
According to research, MCTs can support a healthy weight loss regime and those with type II diabetes.
Want to know more?
Our MCT Oil Powder is:
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free (Wheat and Rice)
- Egg and Egg-Derivatives Free
- Peanut and Peanut Derivatives Free
- Soy and Soy-Derivatives Free
- Sulphites Free
- Barley and Barley-Derivatives Free
- Oat and Oat-Derivatives Free
- Corn and Corn-Derivatives Free
Benefits of Marine Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant source of protein in our entire body, and is integral for the health of our skin, hair, muscles, tendons, ligaments, digestive tract, and bones.
Improve skin health and minimize fine lines and wrinkles and improves skin elasticity and hydration.
Help rebuild your muscles.
Strengthen your nails.
Prevent bone loss.
Marine collagen is rich in the amino acid glycine. Glycine acts as a neurotransmitter and can help calm the central nervous system; ultimately it helps with memory and mental performance.
Helps sleep quality.
Support hair regrowth for people with thinning hair.
Help with joint issues.
Want to know more?
Our Marine Collagen Powder is:
- Sustainable, and a clean source for your collagen needs.
- It is easy to digest.
- It has a neutral taste and odor.
- It has Orthodox Union kosher certification.
- It has Halal Food Council S.E.A. certification.
- It does not contain additives, preservatives, or sulphites.